Interested In Joining Our Team?
Facey Property is now seeking a full-time Commercial Portfolio Manager to join our growing team, working alongside our other extraordinary Portfolio Manager’s.
We are a boutique firm based in Melbourne’s southeast. Established in 1987, we are trusted, local and experienced. Our clients come to us time and time again knowing that, with integrity, local expertise and years of experience they are in capable hands.
The job brief:
- Mixed portfolio; commercial, retail and industrial of approximately 150-170 properties.
- Property Inspections – commencement, termination and annual routines.
- Lease Renewals/Rent Reviews – compliance, negotiating reviews and finalising Deed of Renewal documents.
- Maintenance – Liaising with key stakeholders, inspecting works, compliance and ESM.
- Administration – understanding Lease documents, debtor notices, entering Invoices, outgoing reconciliations & adjustments and liaising with various authorities.
- Rental Arrears – regular action, issuing breach notices, lockouts, VCAT when required.
- Insurance – monitoring payments and lodgement of claims.
- Actively look for ways to streamline procedures and make the department more efficient.
What we will offer the right person:
- Friendly hours - Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm – 1 hour for lunch, no weekends!
- Based in Dandenong, we offer secure onsite parking for your vehicle.
- Generous remuneration package on offer – we consider your experience and the number of properties/Landlords in the portfolio.
- Tools of the trade, a mobile phone, laptop & access to some great software packages and systems.
- Hybrid work model, the opportunity to split your week and work from home.
- Initial training and ongoing professional development – on and off-site training days with lunch provided.
- Advancement opportunities – your contribution will be respected, recognised and rewarded.
- Company paid social club events – e.g., ten pin bowling, games and trivia nights.
- Fun and friendly working environment; truly a great team culture!
What we are looking for:
- You are computer literate across the MS Office suite.
- Cirrus8 experience is and advantage but not essential.
- Possess previous real estate experience in a similar role.
- Hold a Victorian Agents Representative Certificate.
- Can produce a clear, current National Police Check.
- Have a reliable car and driver’s license.
- Can demonstrate that you’re a team player, you possess a high level of initiative, have solid time management skills and attention to detail is your strength!
- An advantage would be having knowledge of Retail Leases Act.
Click here to apply via SEEK
Apply via SEEK
Apply via SEEK
At Facey, we provide industry-leading service to the South East, with a team of experienced sales, leasing and property management specialists. We proudly employ over 30 staff, who value ethics, integrity and friendship and together strive for excellence. A number of staff celebrate 10,15 and 20 years of service and that is a testament to our culture.
Interested a Sales & Leasing position with Facey?
Send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com or call 03 9701 4414 for a confidential discussion
TAPF - 21/MAB
03 9701 4414