Frank Facey Student Awards Terms & Conditions
Start date: 12/04/23 at 9:00 am AEDT
End date: 30/06/23 at 5:00 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Year 12 Victorian school students, or friends, family, teachers or members of the community who know an exceptional Year 12 Victorian school student.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a. Fill out the form on the page with the correct details
b. Submit your nomination
Entrants may enter multiple times.
Total Prize Pool:
1st Prize: $1,500 sponsorship to the student and $500 to the winner’s school
2nd Prize: $500 Officeworks voucher
3rd Prize: $250 Officeworks voucher
Details will need to be shared via the winner or the winner’s nominator. Any unused balance of the $1,500 sponsorship, $500 and $250 Officeworks vouchers will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Facey Property Frank Facey Student Award prizes are subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer. The winners will be contacted directly to arrange the delivery of selected products.
The winner will be contacted via the nominator’s email. The winner will be published on the Facey Property Facebook page and on the website.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in the determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
• The winner will be selected at 6 Clow Street, Dandenong VIC 3175 within the month of October through selection of the best nomination.
• The first, second and third valid entries selected will be the winner of the prizes
• The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an ineligible entry or entrant is drawn.
6. All reasonable requests will be made to contact the winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date received. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
9. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
10. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
11. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
13. All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter may collect entrants’ personal information (including through its contractors or agents) or disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with. By entering this promotion, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future competition and marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging. By entering this promotion, entrants consent to receiving SMS or email messages from the Promoter. The Promoter is bound by the Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
14. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner’s surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
17. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.